CoreOS Kubernetes configuration generator, updated to support Kubernetes 1.13.xKubernetes configuration generator now configures/supports Kubernetes version 1.13.x, RBAC, Bottstraping and much more.
Version 0.7NEW! version 0.7 works with Kubernetes 1.13.1+
- NEW: Updated the script to configure / work with Kubernetes 1.13.1. Note: The current updated version will most likely not work with older Kubernetes versions. i.e. pre 1.13.x versions.
- Added: This version automatically configures role based access(RBAC).
- Added: Automatic Node bootstrapping – includes auto SSL signing with tokens.
- Update: Updated Flannel from version 0.9.0 to version 0.10.0.
- Update: Updated etcd from version 3.2.17 to version 3.2.9.
- Tested: This version was tested with CoreOS stable version 1911.5.0 and Alpha version 1995.0.0.
git clone https://github.com/elik1001/coreos-kubernetes-generator cd coreos-kubernetes-generator ./generate_template.pyExplanations / documentation is available here. Note: The original documentation is a bit outdated – its referring to Kubernetes version 1.8.x. however most of the steps are same/similar. A more complete up to data example of Kubernetes version 1.13.x example is available here – using a CentOS example. You might also like – Other articles related to Docker Kubernetes / micro-service. Like what you’re reading? please provide feedback, any feedback is appreciated.